Most Viewed Video Today

Wire FM: Local

Warrington Trending Videos

Mashable

Thursday 27 September 2018

The Oculus Quest hits the VR sweet spot

TwitterFacebook

From my very first demo two years ago, back when it was called Santa Cruz and had a fan and processor strapped to the back, I've been impressed with the headset. Last year, I saw an even better demo that convinced me the future of VR is wireless

Now that I've seen the product fully realized, I'm even more certain: the Oculus Quest feels like what VR should have been all along — mobile, wireless, and about the same price as a gaming console.

For Facebook, the Oculus Quest ($399) rounds out its VR lineup, with the Oculus Go ($199) at the low end and Oculus Rift ($399, plus the cost of a powerful PC) at the high end. Oculus Quest, by comparison, is a kind of compromise that attempts to offer the best of both worlds: the portability of the Go with games worthy of the Rift. Read more...

More about Tech, Gadgets, Facebook, Virtual Reality, and Vr


from TV Aerial Installation Services Warrington https://mashable.com/article/oculus-quest-hands-on/
via TV Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment