Most Viewed Video Today

Wire FM: Local

Warrington Trending Videos

Mashable

Sunday 1 November 2020

ABCmouse is an engaging platform for kids that doesn't require parental help

ABCmouse is an engaging platform for kids that doesn't require parental help

When schools across the nation shut down at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, I felt fortunate that the school my boys attended offered a robust online learning program with live classes daily. This gave my 7-year-old son, who was finishing up first grade, a lesson plan to follow during the day.

My 4-year-old son’s learning time was less structured, which was to be expected for a pre-K student. He was happy to see his teachers during virtual circle time each morning, but since I was also working from home, I didn’t have much time to guide him through the activity list the teachers emailed for additional enrichment. While I wasn’t worried – young children learn best through play – I wanted to feel he was getting some type of organized instruction as well that didn’t require my constant presence.  Read more...

More about Educational Technology, Small Humans, Culture, and Kids

from TV Aerial Installation Services Warrington http://feeds.mashable.com/~r/Mashable/~3/KPeBGZOidnk/
via TV Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment