Most Viewed Video Today

Wire FM: Local

Warrington Trending Videos

Mashable

Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Inmate tweeting from jail calls himself an 'eGod' and threatens to swat again

TwitterFacebook

A software upgrade allowed an inmate in Kansas to tweet from jail. 

Tyler Barriss, who is currently in jail for a fake emergency call that led to someone dying, was able to access Twitter from jail on Friday because of a software fluke. He called himself an "eGod" in his tweets and threatened to commit the crime again. 

"All right, now who was talking shit?" he tweeted. 

How am I on the Internet if I'm in jail? Oh, because I'm an eGod, that's how

— Infamy the Lord (@GoredTutor36) April 6, 2018

All right, now who was talking shit? >:)

Your ass is about to get swatted

— Infamy the Lord (@GoredTutor36) April 6, 2018 Read more...

More about Twitter, Gaming, Culture, and Web Culture

from TV Aerial Installation Services Warrington http://feeds.mashable.com/~r/Mashable/~3/ChD-K9Tp204/
via TV Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment