“I would’ve paid more for it.”
— a student of the online course Writing Revenue
Get 89% off my entrepreneurial writing course, Writing Revenue, and learn how to set up interviews with high-profile CEOs, how to win top rates as a writer, and how to publish your work in major publications. Also, you’ll receive my best tips for building a 50k+ following on Medium. Use the code: EHANDBOOK89 in the next 24 hours to get full access to the course.
The best podcast for entrepreneurs
If you’re looking for the best podcast for entrepreneurs, my highest recommendation is How I Built This, NPR’s show featuring deep dive interviews with some of the world’s most prolific and successful (and wealthy) entrepreneurs and founders, including Howard Shultz, founder of Starbucks, Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn, Wendy Kopp, founder of Teach For America, and many others.
The host of How I Built This, Guy Raz, is, in my opinion, one of the greatest interviewers of all time.
Guy Raz and I talked on the phone last year and I’m embarrassed to say I finally published the article today in Inc. Magazine.
7 Things This Guy Has Learned From Regularly Interviewing Billionaires
It’s a 2k-word article but totally worth the read. He discusses how he found his voice, why failure is his favorite topic, how to ask really good questions, and how he selects his guests for the show — and gets past canned answers.
Fun fact: What we hear on a typical episode of How I Built This is actually only a third of the full conversation.
My interview with Guy Raz, the host of the best podcast for entrepreneurs: How I Built This was originally published in Entrepreneur’s Handbook on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
from Handpicked stories about Entrepreneurship on Medium https://entrepreneurshandbook.co/my-interview-with-guy-raz-the-host-of-the-best-podcast-for-entrepreneurs-how-i-built-this-484611bd2ef6?source=rss-------8-----------------entrepreneurship
via Warrington Services
No comments:
Post a Comment